I've decided that I will try to post a weight loss update every Tuesday as I usually make it to work out on Tuesdays and I can use the scale at the gym. I like the idea of tracking my progress as a constant reminder to myself that I am working hard and that it will take hard work to make this happen.
Starting Weight: 175.9 lbs
Last Week: 173.5 lbs
New Weight: 172.5 lbs
Loss for the Week: 1.0 lbs
Total Loss: 3.4 lbs - YAY!
Two years ago, I was able to run at least three miles on the treadmill everyday and this was consistantly my workout because I could get on the treadmill, run three miles and be done in about 45 minutes including a cool-down.
I tried to run on a treadmill a couple of months ago and barely made it a quarter of a mile without feeling horrible. I decided to give it a try tonight and decided that I would try to work my way back up to at least 3 miles. Tonight I briskly walked one mile (4.2 mph), ran a mile (5.3 mph), then then walked another mile (4.3 mph). It felt great to be running again!
I did finally take some before pictures to post.
Okay, now they are public - time to commit to change
so I never have to post pictures like this again!
No comments:
Post a Comment