I got to sleep in on Sunday because there were not morning swimming events which was great because I was up early both Friday and Saturday to get down to the Qwest. Matt and went to work out, watched a little bit of the Cards/Cubs game and then headed downtown for dinner at Jim's before we headed to the final night of the trials. We saw an exciting Women's 50 meter race in which Dara Torres won, set an American record and qualified for her 2nd event in her 5th Olympic games. Amazing! The Peking Acrobats performed after the show - which was incredible to see. It was actually the second time I have seen them as the performed at Truman when I was a student there.
Work has been busy the last couple of days. My email has been fairly out of control lately, I have an event I am planning next week that requires alot of details and a creating a 2 hour presentation from scratch, and I'm trying to prepare for travel this fall. I'm excited to travel again especially because I've already been through it once. It is alot easier to make plans (plane, hotel, car, etc) when I know what I'm getting into.
No comments:
Post a Comment