I'll likely be MIA for the next couple of days as Matt and I are headed to Saint Louis for Laura and Matt's wedding. It will be a quick trip from us (we will leave late Friday afternoon/early evening and return on Sunday) but I'm looking forward to it. All of my roommates will be there and we will get to dance the night away! I wish that I had taken tomorrow off from work so we could leave earlier, but tomorrow is a little crazy at work with a huge upgrade occurring with our database program, and the fact that our director and administrative assistant will both be gone for the whole day or part of the day. Monday will likely be a rough day, but I'll make it through.
Our garage door was replaced this week, which was exciting because the door company predicted it might be a few weeks until they could fit us in. For some reason they had a cancellation on Tuesday and called to see if they could come. Having the garage door fixed is great only because it was somewhat inconvenient when it was broken. We were able to put the door up and down manually, but it made horrible sounds and actually buckled when it was lifted all the way up, so we usually only put the cars in when bad weather was in the forcast.
My entire family celebrated my Grandma Johnson's 84th birthday with dinner at Barley's last night. All of us who live in Omaha/CB were able to make it which is incredible considering that the planning started on Monday night. We all got the chance to meet/see Ruby Rae. She is a pretty laid back kid - she slept the entire time we were there. Beckett seems to be adjusting well to having a sister - he pretty much just ignores that she even exists.
No comments:
Post a Comment