1.05.2010

new year, new plan

I've decided to track my weight loss this year because it really helped me be accountable last time.  I'm following the same strategy as I did last year - working out 4-5 days a week (mostly cardio, but some weights too), drinking lots of water, and watching what I eat.  I hate counting calories and I fail miserably when I try so that is not part of my plan.  I do keep a "general" idea in my head of who many calories I am eating, but I don't track, count, or anything like that. 

I typically weigh myself everytime I am at the gym, but will only track on my blog once a week.   Tuesdays seemed to work well last time so I'm going to try Tuesdays again this time.

Date:1.5.2010
Starting Weight: 160.4
Weight Last Week: NA
Weight This Week 160.4
Weight Loss: NA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sister. I just wanted you to know that I'm reading and I like your blog posts so write about whatever you feel like.

SJ

Kari said...

I agree with Sarah. xoxo