After arriving home from San Francisco on Thursday, I began to enjoy my last weekend at home. Work was crazy on Friday and the day absolutely flew by. Sarah had asked me a long time ago if I would go with her to see the Rob Thomas concert on Friday so even though it was really cold outside we headed to Stir for the concert. We met with with Kristin and Angela and friends and enjoyed a really good concert despite our toes, fingers, and ears getting a bit cold.
We woke up yesterday morning to snow - a quite a bit of it. We received about 5 inches at our house - although none of stuck to the pavement - only the grass. I heard that farther west (North Platte) received about 17 inches - crazy. I don't remember getting snow before my birthday since we have lived outside of Colorado. Berk had a vet appointment scheduled on Saturday so we took him to that and then headed downtown to meet Pell and Bren for a trip to the farmer's market (it was the last week of the season) and then shared some lunch downtown.
As Bren, Pell, and I all share October birthdays, we decided to gather with family and friends at Urban Wine
Company. Our group essentially ordered anything that sounded appetizing and shared.
No comments:
Post a Comment