1.05.2009

Starting Weight: 175.9 lbs.
Last Weigh-In: 161.2
New Weight: 160.0
Loss during travel: 1.2
Total Loss: 15.9
I haven't weighed in for awhile. After returning from travel I relished time with Matt, and my trips to the gym grew few and far between and then the holidays hit and we got incredibly busy.
I returned to work after 12 wonderful days off and renewed my weight-loss journey. So, weighed in today ready to accept that I had probably gained weight.
However, I didn't gain - I lost. Which makes it a little bit easier to keep going - knowing that I didn't backtrack.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You made it through travel AND the holidays. Quite an accomplishment.

I love the picture you posted below of your fireplace. Your house is really changing & looking nice. I'm excited to come over and see it. Maybe invite me over some night for wine... hint, hint... and we can plan our next craft project.

Talk to you later Sista! I'll get you the $$ this week. Maybe we meet down at CU for the exchange.

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

ACTUALLY, I finished The Shack last night so you can invite me over and we can talk about The Shack. I'm thinking of buying it and sending it to Audrey, so I could buy it, we could use it to reference things, then I could send it to her. Better idea!

Anonymous said...

Linds I check here every couple of days for an update. It's been a LONG few months! :P