10.26.2008

Chai Tea Lattes

I'm enjoying some time at Panera this morning/early afternoon. I basically had a "free day" today with no events scheduled, but there are often prospective applicants who have a hard time seeing us while we are on the road because of scheduling and the fact that some universities restrict their events to just student (not that I blame them - universities do not need random people wandering around campus looking for recruiters), so I made it known that I would be at a Panera not far from my hotel for awhile today and so here I am. I usually pick Paneras for such events because they are usually located in very populated areas, they are cozy, they have free Wi-Fi (although I have discovered that in very populated areas they limit the amount of time you can be online and I can enjoy a Chai Tea Latte (or a bowl of French Onion Soup, which I will probably enjoy in just a little while) while I wait for the people to come to me.

No comments: