Just a record of whatever comes to mind whenever it comes to mind.
9.12.2008
Weighing in...
I wasn't able to make it to the gym on Tuesday or Wednesday this week, so I weighed in a couple of days late. Not a big loss like last week, but I'm still happy with my progress.
Starting Weight: 175.9 lbs. Last Week: 163.8
New Weight: 163.3 lbs. Loss for the Week: 0.5 lbs
Total Loss: 12.6 lbs
Thanks for the support!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Well we know from our hours watching Biggest Loser that some weeks are bigger than others. The fact that the general trend is downward is a victory, regardless of the increments!
2 comments:
Well we know from our hours watching Biggest Loser that some weeks are bigger than others. The fact that the general trend is downward is a victory, regardless of the increments!
Safe travels!
I love Biggest Loser! It's my favorite tv show. - sarah
Post a Comment