I love the final days before Christmas when I have so many fun things to do. Matt and I slept in a little this morning and then headed over the my parents house to finish up wrapping presents. My mom has tons of wrapping supplies so it is just easier to do everything at their house. We stopped for Starbucks on the way. I love the Christmas Lattes they have available now - Peppermint Mocha, Eggnog, etc. We finished up the wrapping and then headed to our house to start baking. I am making regular and mint oreo balls, peanut butter balls, double chocolate chip cookies, eggnog cookies, and mini cheesecakes (regular and chocolate) this year. Matt does a great job of helping me by rotating cookies in the oven and keeping up with the dishes while I am cooking.
I'm likely have a little baking to finish up tomorrow, and then I have the breakfast casserole to make for Christmas Day morning, and will head to my mom's to see if she needs any help. We host both Christmas Eve (my mom's family - 20-some people) and Christmas Day (my dad's family - about 10 people) so there is alot of coordinating that needs to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment