I'm currently enjoying one of the movies I rented last weekend, The Holiday, with Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet and Jack Black (although Jack Black has only been in on scene of the movie so far). It is interesting...it isn't one that I would be likely to watch again at this point (I'm about an hour into the movie), but it is keeping me entertained tonight. I still haven't watched The Pursuit of Happyness, but I plan to get around to that one tomorrow. There was a preview for The Pursuit of Happyness on before The Holiday and now I am really excited to watch the movie tomorrow. I would have watched it tonight, but I think Matt wants to join me and he was watching the baskeball game in the other room. I could not care less about the game so I'm in the bedroom blogging, enjoying my chick-flick, and surfing random things on the internet :) Matt and I decided to join Blockbuster Total Access, so I should be doing more movie watching in the future. Currently, Borat and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest are on their way to our house. Hopefully, having the movies delivered directly to our house will motivate me to keep up with watching them... I have a bad habit of renting movies and then not getting around to watching them.
Matt decided to "fix" my computer while I was gone for awhile today. I wasn't aware there was anything wrong with it, but I leave the "techie" stuff to him. However, I arrived home to a laptop that would no longer connect to our wireless internet...even though it would without a problem when I left...hmmm...curious..huh? Luckily, he did work on it for awhile and now it will connect again, but apparently he had to re-install the wireless internet driver. I've asked him to be careful when "fixing" my non-broken computer in the future.
We leave for Oregon in less than 7 weeks now..provided we actually purchase plane tickets. I'm hoping to get that accomplished tomorrow. Pell and Bren are ready for our visit and I am certainly ready for a vacation - in fact, I would leave tomorrow if given the opportunity. We are looking forward to seeing a new part of the country and really traveling together (not just to Shelbina and back) for the first time. This will be Matt's second trip on a plane (the first being a guys trip to Las Vegas a few years ago) so that should be interesting. About 3 days after we return from Oregon I will be heading to Milwaukee for Girl's Weekend with my college roommates. I'm so excited to spend time with all of them...they were all at the wedding, but unfortunately we did not get to spend much time together. I'm looking forward to getting to see more of Milwaukee...my last trip was less than 24 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment